Tuesday, May 26, 2009

World Class Record Breaker BoomBoxHead

BoomBoxHead is an original character of mine that I used for artworks and t-shirt designs but after becoming friends with Matt Hawkins and being inspired by his awesome work, I reimagined Boomboxhead as a papertoy. And this is the result...







I have to admit, it was a lot of time designing, cutting, pasting and tweaking, but it was a ton of fun and totally worth it. So much so that I have already other designs in the works. If you like this guy, then swing on by my etsy shop to purchase a PDF of BoomBoxHead.

As of right now, we do plush toy in the works, but we are still working out some of the details out. But when it does, I will make sure to post it up here.

Until next time, enjoy...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger C.Deboda said...

Hey Xenos...been a while. Pretty cool seeing personal designs coming to life as toys. Also make for great desk decor! :)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Betsy Bauer said...

This is too cool! I love seeing people transform their 2D designs into 3D creations

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home