Friday, June 29, 2007


In case that you didn't already know, when I am not doing my art thing, I am working part time as a director for an after school care program. Truthfully, if I wasn't doing art, working with children would probably be the next best thing. The kids keep me feeling young... and old, but that is another blog all together.

At the end of the year, gifts are often bestowed upon myself and my staff. Ideally, I would show my gratitude with a thank you card but this isn't always the case. Life happens and next thing you know, its September and school is starting again.

I still intend on sending out cards this summer, but just in case LIFE happens to me again, I decided to do a preemptive maneuver. I would put forth my appreciation to the very generous parents I work for, on the internet, for all to read.

So in no particular order, I would like to give thanks to the following families...

To the Leeds Family:

Thanks to you, I will NEVER need money to buy a book at Barnes & Noble ever again!

To the Kellog Family:

Thank you for your continuous support and uplifting words!

To the Gardner Family:

You found my soft spot for art and took advantage. Thank you!


To the Nickman Family:

For your daily dose of sunshine! Your gifts have found a comfortable home in my kitchen and will continue to give all-year round!


To the Griffin Family:
Your patience and support are endless!

To the Bowman Family:
For your artistic encouragment, you have my utter gratitude.


To the Scott Family:
Now my wife and I can have a night to ourselves to enjoy at the movies. Thank you!

Lastly, I would like to thank the generosity of the First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth grade parents who found it necessary to further recognize the work that I do on a daily basis. I couldn't ask for a more gracious and amazing group of parents to work with!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home