Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Belated Valentine...


So lately I have been getting a lot of freelance graphic design work thrown my direction, and one recent gig was a logo for a character. Considering this is a late valentine post, I think it fits, don't you?

For those of you who don't know, I have been married now for... um, years. So she will always be my perpetual valentine. However, this year, she has some nasty competition...









There is no possible way I would ever be able to afford the larger Wacom Cintiq. (Well at least, not anytime soon.) However, Wacom has decided to tease me further with a smaller, more affordable tablet. Your can read more about it here. My brother invested in one and after witnessing him use it, I was smitten.

One of these days Wacom, you shall be mine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home